Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lost Soul by Helen Bascom

Lost Soul (c) by Helen Bascom

This submission from Helen Bascom is heartbreaking -- but I am thankful her story has a happy ending. Here's what she wrote regarding this beautiful photograph:

"Hi Tina,

My entry for the word "Fear" is an image I call Lost Soul. I found this little fellow, his mother and his two brothers abandoned and living in a pile of refuse near my home. They were all so frightened it took days to coax them out. Every day I left food for them, and after a while they started to trust me. I found them homes and as far as I know, everyone is happy. I donated this image to the Wildlife Appeal, a group of caring individuals dedicated to raise money to care for animals injured in the recent Australian bush fires.

The link to the group is here: http://wildlife-appeal.redbubble.com.

My image is available for purchase here:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/wildlife-appeal/art/2656417-2-lost-soul
.

Thank you for your fine blog!"

Helen Bascom
Bascom Digital Art

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cat's eyes are spirit!
pci compliance